I’ve always been a creative. I trained as a graphic designer and traveled and adventured for many years before finally settling down in Canada to surround myself with art supplies and rescue dogs. I now live on Vancouver Island in British Columbia with my two sons.
I feel that turning wool into felt is a little bit like magic. I felt all the time and joke about being addicted to it. Hand-dyeing all my felting wool is one of my favourite parts of the process. I’m sure my neighbours regularly wonder what I’m up to, stirring steaming cauldrons of dye stuffs in my yard.
You can follow my current work on facebook or Instagram. Look for me at markets or take a course; I love to share my felting process.
I feel blessed to be able to live a life full of art and creativity.
I wish the same for you.
2023 Fairs and Art Shows
- July 7-9th: Art In the Garden, Nanoose Bay
- July 15th: Moss St. Paint In, Victoria (pending)
- Aug 4-6th: Filberg Festival, Comox (pending)
- August 20th: Fibrations, Victoria
- October 21st: Cowichan Fleece and Fibre, Cowichan Station
- November 3-5th: Once Upon a Craft Fair, Nanaimo
- November 11-12th: Calico Christmas, Victoria
- November 16-19th: Christmas Chaos, Duncan
- November 24-26th: Out of Hand, Victoria
- December 1-3rd: Touch of Saltspring, Saanich