I’ve always been a creative. I trained as a graphic designer and traveled and adventured for many years before finally settling down in Canada to surround myself with art supplies and rescue dogs. I now live on Vancouver Island in British Columbia with my two sons.
I feel that turning wool into felt is a little bit like magic. I felt all the time and joke about being addicted to it. Hand-dyeing all my felting wool is one of my favourite parts of the process. I’m sure my neighbours regularly wonder what I’m up to, stirring steaming cauldrons of dye stuffs in my yard.
You can follow my current work on facebook or Instagram. Look for me at markets or take a course; I love to share my felting process.
I feel blessed to be able to live a life full of art and creativity.
I wish the same for you.
2022 Fairs and Art Shows
- May 29th: 100 Mile Fleece and Fibre Fair, Coombs
- July 8-10th: Art In the Garden, Nanoose Bay
- July 16th: Moss St. Paint In, Victoria
- July 29-31st: Filberg Festival, Comox
- August 21st: Fibrations, Victoria
- October 22nd: Cowichan Fleece and Fibre, Cowichan Station
- November 4-6th: Nanaimo Professional Craft Fair, Nanaimo
- November 17-20th: Christmas Chaos, Duncan
- November 25-27th: Out of Hand, Victoria