Fibre Artist Nancy Wesley is always creating, a graphic designer by trade, her passion for the last decade has been felt-making. Her work shows her love of line and clean simple design.
Nancy hand dyes all her wool and her neighbours regularly wonder what she's up to, stirring steaming cauldrons of dye stuffs in the yard.
"I feel blessed to be able to live a life full of art and creativity."
Nancy traveled and adventured for many years before finally settling down in Canada to surround herself with art supplies and rescue dogs. She now lives on Vancouver Island in British Columbia with her two sons.
Nancy travels to teach workshops and give lectures.
Follow her current work on the Nan.C Designs Facebook page.
Studio open by appointment to view current work and to purchase hand-dyed roving and felting tools.
2021 Fairs and Art Shows
- July 23-25th: Art in the Garden, Nanoose Bay
- September 19th: Fibrations, Victoria
- October 23rd: Fleece & Fibre Fair, Cowichan Station
- November 6-7th: Cowichan Artisans Open Studio Tour, Maple Bay
- November 18-21st: Christmas Chaos, Duncan
- November 26-28th: Out of Hand, Victoria