Fibre Artist Nancy Wesley is always creating, a graphic designer by trade, her passion for the last decade has been felt-making. Her work shows her love of line and clean simple design.
Nancy hand dyes all her wool and her neighbours regularly wonder what she's up to, stirring steaming cauldrons of dye stuffs in the yard.
"I feel blessed to be able to live a life full of art and creativity."
Nancy traveled and adventured for many years before finally settling down in Canada to surround herself with art supplies and rescue dogs. She now lives on Vancouver Island in British Columbia with her two sons.
Nancy travels to teach workshops and give lectures.
Follow her current work on the Nan.C Designs Facebook page.
Studio open by appointment to view current work and to purchase hand-dyed roving and felting tools.
2020 Fairs and Art Shows
- March 13-14th: Crafted Farmhouse, Sidney CANCELLED
- April 24-26th: Open Studio Tour with Cowichan Artisans CANCELLED
- May 31st: 100 Mile Fleece and Fibre Fair, Coombs CANCELLED
- June 27-28th: Art in the Garden, Nanoose Bay CANCELLED
- July 31-August 3rd: Filberg Festival, Comox CANCELLED
- August 16th: Fibrations, Victoria CANCELLED
- October ?: Cowichan Fleece and Fibre Fair, Cobble Hill CANCELLED
- November 7-8th: Open Studio Tour with Cowichan Artisans CANCELLED
- November 22-24th: Out of Hand, Victoria CANCELLED